In relation to General Data Protection Regulation, we take seriously the protection of your personal data to make you feel safe and secure during your visits on our website. Personal data is any information that is collected and stored by us in a particular form and which can be directly or indirectly referred to as an identifier for you as an individual.
- Through our website, we do not collect personal data in any form (such as name, address, telephone or e-mail) unless you voluntarily provide it to us, for example by providing it for further communication via writing to our email - email@example.com.
- We collect, process and use the personal data that you provide in order to respond to your enquiries and subsequent questions and other communication related to it. We will use the personal data for the purpose for which it has been provided or for other purposes permitted by law.
- We will store the personal data that you provide to us for up to 12 (twelve) months from your last message. After this time it will be deleted.
- In case you want your personal data to be deleted in less than 12 (twelve) months, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We maintain technical and organizational security measures that protect your personal data from accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, damage or unauthorized access.
By checking the box, that the user provides their data according to the “Personal data protection policy”, they declare that they have read and accepted unconditionally the “Personal data protection policy” of rebel.dental.